A little snap shot of Christmas 2020

Hi how are you all? It’s been a while and honestly I’m not sure anyone is coming to my blog looking for my Christmas day pictures. This blog is still a scrap book of our life though so honestly I think it will make me angsty if I look back and this years was missing!

I almost didn’t take any photos this year because, well this year was a little different hur? We tried our best to bring the same energy as previous years and although that was pretty impossible we were still super thankful to be happy and healthy.

There were unexpected positives for a very different type of holiday though. I certainly felt less pressure and more gratitude for the simple things. I’m writing this post late January 2021 so I know that the new year didn’t wave a magic wand over all of 2020 events but if there is anything I want to keep sight of its enjoying the simple things.

Wilf’s presents involved 90% Pokemon appreciation and Mabli finally got her own Lego sets. The kids turned 9 and 5 at the start of December and I’m looking forward to this new stage of life with slightly older kids.

I bought Tom a new set of frying pans because we needed them and Tom got me egg poachers because thats the presents you get each other when you’ve been together for twelve years.

I hope you all managed to have a lovely albeit different Christmas and are doing ok this long rainy January!

The post A little snap shot of Christmas 2020 appeared first on Tigerlilly Quinn .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ecco Shoes UK Ltd – Shoe Shops in Street , Somerset

Esmond Murray Architects is a Architect located in Bath, Somerset