Lockdown 3.0 -Life Lately – How we are surviving

lockdown 3.0

We are seven weeks into Lockdown 3.0 and I wanted to photo-dump a little over here. I’ve found each lockdown increasingly harder (despite the fact the first was spent pregnant then not pregnant). The second lockdown hit me hard I think because it felt a little more unfair. Mainly because schools remained open but everything else seemed closed off. I felt like Wilf being home educated was suffering due to not being part of mainstream school. I guess it didn’t make sense to me.

Lockdown 3.0 maybe felt like a bit of a shock (perhaps naively) although each week like everyone else we just keep trucking. I know we are in a privileged position and that everyone is coping with this in different ways.

It’s hard to know as a parent of an older child how much is OK to share but I’m sure most people with kids can confirm that this is rough deal for children’s mental health. I’ve never known Wilf so struggle so much and he desperately needs time to play with other children, to see spaces that aren’t just our home and our local park.

Sometimes lying awake at night spiralling at what life is now, I can’t catch a breath worrying about our children. There is a saying that you are only as happy as your least happy child. Whilst I actually think that saying is pretty unhelpful at times it feels pretty apt. We are all having to dig that bit deeper right now and if I was a religious person I would definitely be praying I never have to type ‘lockdown 4.0’ here.

lockdown 3.0

Hey remember when I wrote a post about being a positive person?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ecco Shoes UK Ltd – Shoe Shops in Street , Somerset

Esmond Murray Architects is a Architect located in Bath, Somerset